Home School Information

Independent Home School Information

Parents with a minimum of a GED have the right to independently home school their child. Parents wishing to exercise this right may do so by completing the Intent to Homeschool form and submitting the form to the Central Office. Parents wishing to independently homeschool their child must also submit: a copy of the parent's GED, high school diploma, or college diploma; their child's Tennessee shot record; and a copy of their child's birth certificate. At the end of the school year, the parent must submit a copy of the calendar verifying they have educated their child for a minimum of 4 hours per day for a minimum of 180 days.

For more information, please contact:
Steve Nunley
Pupil Services Director

stack of books